Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LUCKY ME!!!
[cool]Thougt i had to work this week until my boss called and said forget it. Was thinking of heading up lost creek mon or tue. Anybody up that way this weekend? Is the ice safe? Have any luck Thanx

AQUAMAN!!!!!!
[signature]

Nothing but good reports from there. I only recieved 1 bad report,the gentleman said he caught so many that he got bored with it. What a problem to have! white is the color up there.
[signature]
[Smile]Thanks HFT. Thats a problum i never seem to have[Sad]
[signature]
When I was up there a week ago the ice was about 12 inches thick. It is probably still safe. Be prepared for a hike, if they have the gate closed.
[signature]
Fished Lost Creek on the first of Jan and the ice was 4" thick, I'm sure it's still safe. It gets really cold at night up there. We fished in 34 ft of water right by the dam and the fishing was fast to say the least. We caught and released 118 trout between 5 of us in 4 hours. I was using a green what-a-cricket with a floresent orange 1/32 oz jig head and did better than the rest. Everybody caught fish and was using something different. We even ran out of wax and meal worms and caught them on just plain jigs. We arrived at first light and the fish were suspened between 10 - 15 ft, then as the day progressed they got deeper and deeper. After 0930 they were all caught off the bottom a couple of cranks on the reel. The lake is REALLY low and the hike back up is a killer. Good Luck.

IFG