Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing on Gull Lake's shores
Went fishing with 1iceman this past weekend. What a blast it was! Between the two of us, we caught from 75-100 fish. At one time we had a fish hooked just about every single cast. Most of the fish were smaller sunfish but there were some larger ones as well.

Here's a few pics that 1iceman took of me with his phone.

Close to 7 inches worth of sunnie
[Image: DDR.jpg]

About the same size
[Image: DDR2.jpg]

A whopper of a turtle! Couldn't get the hook out of its mouth. It eventually spit it out while I was getting ready to cut the line and let it go.
[Image: DDR3.jpg]

I have some pics of 1iceman on my phone that will be posted as soon as I get the right equipment to do so.

It was a blast! All of the fish caught were shallow, including Rock Bass, Black Bullhead, and a couple of crappies. 1iceman even caught a Shiner!
[signature]
thought i'd give [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?username=DrownedDesertRat;"][#000000][size 1]DrownedDesertRat[/size][/#000000][/url] a hand on posting pic's..
heres me

[Image: 830A0025.jpg]
[Image: 830A0025.jpg][Image: 830A0022.jpg]

[Image: 830A0021.jpg]
[Image: 830A0020.jpg]

and the ones that got away from D[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?username=DrownedDesertRat;"][#000000][size 1]rownedDesertRat[/size][/#000000][/url]

[Image: 830A0027.jpg]
[signature]
Thanks for the posts iceman! I completely forgot about getting those up.
[signature]
[size 1]DrownedDesertRat,[/size]
thats ok i just thought you needed a hand on getting them up ..
[signature]
Glad to see you guys got out a caught some fish.

Any chance you could point me in the direction of the 2 that got away?[cool][cool][Tongue][Tongue]
[signature]
LOL, keep an eye on the local bars. Them Bacardi Girls just might show up for some fun. That night I caught them (albeit temporarily) they were sumo wrestling with the bars patrons. I hear that iceman was recently out trying to catch the Budweiser Girls.
[signature]
[Tongue] I heard Iceman tried out to be a Budweiser girl , boy , what a guy will do to get close to them !!

P.S > Iceman , you can take that two peice swim suit off , the tryouts are over !!

[signature]
LOL. That's hilarious! [crazy]

Hey Flagman, you start baiting yet? Maybe you should take Icey with ya. He gets bored at times. Probably why he was trying out for the Budweiser Girl team.
[signature]
[Smile]
[signature]
Nope, this is how we have fun with big brothers.
[signature]