Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big day tomorrow
So I go to the doctor for the nagging pain I've had for a couple of years. He drops the "C" word to me. Tomorrow I go in for a cancer screening. Ouch, this shouldn't happen at 34. I sure hope it's nothing and I can get back to fishing.

Tightlines all.

katghoti
[signature]
Good luck to you! I hope it is something much easier to treat!
[signature]
My prayers are out for you. I already have one fishing friend going through this (hers extreme) I don't want to put you on that list.
Think possitive!
[signature]
keep us up to date. hope it goes well.
[signature]
Good luck man.
[signature]
[size 1]Good luck. I know how you feel. 3 years ago my wife was diagnosed with lung cancer. She was only 24. Never smoked a day in her life...what are the odds..Did chemo for 2 years. Good luck and I pray all goes well. No one should have to ever go through cancer treatment. By the way I'm new here. I fly fish a lot so hope to meet some of you while I'm out. [/size]
[signature]
Well there was a biopsy, doc thinks he caught it in time, but until I hear who knows. Testing isn't done, but it looks brighter. Now if the pain would go away. Thanks all for your thoughts, I appreciate it. I was thinking, we should try to get together some time and do some fishing.

katghoti
[signature]