Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
middle ga fishing reports
Any reports for middle georgia lakes?
[signature]
mattscru,
Glad to see you put a post out here with us at BFT for Georgia Fishing!

Which Middle Georgia lakes are you fishing? I caught one of my personal best on Lake Juliette when I was stationed down there in WR. Do you ever fish Blackshear? Have you ever been to Big Lazer? Let me know which lakes you are looking for information on and I'll let you know what I am hearing!
Don't be a stranger in the Georgia Fishing section, I would like to expand this board a little if we get some more regular posters like yourself.
[signature]
I just moved to the area about a month ago so Ive only fished a few spot (oaky woods, horse creek and the lakes on base). Hopefully more people will start talking in the georgia forum. I was stationed at hill when I was still in the air force and the utah forum is awesome. Anyways Im going to start posting what I catch and where Im catching them and maybe that might help start more people to do the same. Good fishing, Matt
[signature]
Matt,
Good to hear back from you and above all thank you for your service to your country. I left WR in 1995 but I fished several lakes around there to include Sinclair, Juliette, Black Shear, Bear Camp, Big Lazer. I never did fish Tobosofkee because it is a pleasure/boating lake.[mad] There are a ton of small private lakes around there to fish that have some good fishing in there!
[ul] [li]The first thing that I would do since you are new to the area would be to stop over at Chuck's Bait and Tackle/Pawn Shop, which I think is still on Watson BLVD. These guys have been there for years and have a great store. They can give you some good tips on what is biting and where to go, how to get there.[/li] [li]Use this link when getting all your georgia lake information and planning together:[url "http://georgiawildlife.dnr.state.ga.us/content/displaynavigation.asp?TopCategory=14"]Georgia DNR Fishing Lake Information[/url], do some searches on lakes in your area. You'll see that there are a ton of places to go where you are at.[/li][/ul]
If I hear any reports down there I will put them up here. Let us know what you are catching and where and post some good pics when you get a chance!
[/url]
[signature]