Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 4-27
The GReat Master Tubedude and i took my boat out to willard today. launched at the south marina just before 9am headed for the feedlot area and started trolling some r&d lures (research and development) trolled that are for a while headed towards the north dike caught a nice 19in wiper about 300yds from the mouth of the marina trolled that area for a bit then headed back to the feedlot till the wind came up and after a shower we headed in. first part of the day was nice the wind made trolling difficult. was stil good to get out
[signature]
My phone still works!

Guess I passed too many times.

Damn I work to much, wish I could have joined ya.
[signature]
last time i called you someone else answered the phone
[signature]
At least you didn't get skunked.
[signature]
no no brandon. at least i wasnt at work[Tongue]
[signature]
Hey Pat I am going to willard in the morning about 8:00 to 8:30 want to join me?

Scottieb
[signature]
scottie blm and i will be on the water about 8:30am tomorrow
[signature]
Hey Scott,

Thanks for the offer but I have to work.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey Jason, thanks for the boat ride. The trolling part was kinda dull, with no interruptions by stupid fish. But, the ride (and shower) back in was an E ticket ride if there ever was one. Can we do it again, Daddy?[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I did get to check out the action on some new lures. I liked them even if the fish didn't vote for them. And, let's see...it was a great day to be on the water, it was good company, shared a lotta laughs, it was better to be fishing than working...and, you don't really need to catch fish to have a good fishing trip.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I think that about covers all the standard BS we use to mask the skunk odor after we get back home with no fish smell on us.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I gotta say, Jason, that your free guide service was worth every penny I had to pay for it.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I also fished Willard yesterday in the blasted wind from my toon. Tried both the North and west dikes with very limited sucess. Both my cousin and I caught one stripping buggers and that was it. Water seemed to be a lot more murky than it has been in the past week. Did not get a water temp. Jake
[signature]