Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAND HOLLOW!!! AGAIN!!!
i'll be leaving vegas tonite after work and headin to sand hollow!!! i'm not comin home till sunday nite. if anyone else will be there stop by and say hi. i'll be around on the south side in my tube not too far off the shore. i'll be in a white mitsubishi galant with vegas plates!!!! i'll post a report sunday nite or monday morning.
[signature]
Sheesh, I am so sickly green with envy of all your Sand Hollow trips that I could puke[Wink]. I suppose you are eating at Fatburger too on the way out of town.[Tongue] Oh well, lake X will be picking up for bass soon enough.
[signature]
well in the last week i've been to churchs, popeyes and in-n-out, but i haven't been to fatburger for a while. suppose i'll hit it up today on the way out of town. and i'm goin to cafe rio in st. george too........when are you gonna come down here and teach me how to fish mead? and make a sand hollow trip?
[signature]
Seriously, work and family committments will probably keep me from getting down there to fish until this fall, but I have something planned for October that will bring me to Southern Utah for a few days. I would love to try it then. PM me when you are up here and we can hit lake X when it gets going. Good luck this weekend.
[signature]
For your sake I hope the wind is not as bad the rest of the weekend. Yesterday and today sucked...... errr blew.
[signature]