Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AT LAST SOME BASS TUBING
FINALLY GOT TO GET OUT AND DO SOME BASS TUBING DOWN IN SAN DIEGO @ BARRETT LAKE. ENDED UP WITH 27, BIGGEST WAS 3#, HERE ARE SOME PICS
[Image: B08.jpg]
[Image: B06.jpg]

ALL FISH WHERE FAT FROM GORGING ON SHAD, EVEN THE DINKS
[Image: B01.jpg]

DARK OR BLACK IKAS WHERE THE TICKET
[Image: B05.jpg]
[Image: B03.jpg]
[Image: B07.jpg]

SELF PORTRAIT
[Image: B04.jpg]

SEE YA
ATFISHING
[signature]
Great report AT! I love the camera work. Nice lookin' bass. I'm hopin' to find some bass in my own neck of the woods very soon.

That ODC blue color really livens up the photos.

BTW, how did you do the self portrait?

zonker
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Looks like fun to me. Nice chunky greenfish.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]One request. Make the file size smaller on the pics you put in the post. BFT limit is 400 pixels wide...but a few more ain't too bad. On some of yours I had to look on the other side of my screen to see all of the pics.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]What kind of water temps are you guys getting in fresh water down there?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
HEY ZONKER, JUST HELD THE CAMERA AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE. I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD COME OUT GOOD BUT GO FIGURE IT DID.

AT
[signature]
HEY TD I FORGOT ABOUT THE SIZE THING. WATER TEMP IN THE WARMEST PART WAS 67

AT
[signature]
Was that the Yamamoto Ika you were fishing with? I've seen them but haven't fished with them. They look like my hula grubs after a good day of fishing. Appearantly they work though. I was thinking I could just flip the hula's around when the tails get bit off.
[signature]
Come on, admit it [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?username=ATFISHING;"][#000000][size 1]ATFISHING [/size][/#000000][/url], they are all the same fish, just different angle [laugh] (just kidding man)
NICE! very nice, but I wish you guys would quit showing off you B asssss, there are ladies present "smiling"[Wink]

And before you think about it Tube Dude, I wasn't referring to myself as a lady[pirate]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey Joni, I would never suggest that you were anything BUT a lady. Just 'cause a female likes fishin' and rowdyin' doesn't mean she gotta turn in her LADY card.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Fsh4fun05 that is the Yamamoto Fat Ika, it's a beefy heavy bait that can be fly lined. Use a 5/0 wide gap hook. Hook it conventional and it flutters down on the fall or hook it backwards and hop it up and it swim back where it came from (right back in the face of the fish). Also a great heavy cover bait because it does not get hung up that much specially on rip rap.

AT
[signature]