Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sand hollow report, this time from the tube...
spent sat and sun on sand hollow, troutfinger came down from slc to meet me for some largemouth time. i've spent the better part of the last 20 months trying to convince him to make the trip. he did and was out fished his daughter! hahahaha!!! but thats how it should be right?

anyway, i went to my favorite spot, nothing has changed in the last 3 weeks, same spot, same senkos, same results, caught about 35 or 40(stopped counting at 30, i ran out of fingers, toes and other stuff to add with and math ain't my thing) on saturday. most were small, 10 to 14", then as it got later i started nailing some bigger ones, 3 to 4lb range.

sunday was more of the same except most fish were bigger than sat and a little less frequent. i caught my personal best for sand hollow, a legit 51/2 to 6lber....on my second cast of the day, the first yielded a 13"er. i could pull small ones off the shore line all day long but i concetrated on trying to get some big ones today. i got a few nice one, only caught 18 or 20 fish today.

no pics this week cuz i was in the tube and i dont take the camera on the tube cuz when i tube i go maniac style and EVERYTHING gets wet!!!!

if ya wanna see some refer to last wee or the week befores post[Tongue]
[signature]
Sounds like a good trip. How was the wind this weekend? Sounds really similar to last weekend, for some reason we got into the bigger fish on Sunday as well. I have been stocking up on Senkos and I am ready to try it again!!!![Smile]
[signature]
the wind was really no factor till sunday at about 3 or 4pm then it kicked up in a hurry so i left. on the way home it got worse and was blowing cars off the road on I-15 so i imagine it got worse at the lake too. it was crazy, huge dust storms you couldnt see to drive through, so many tumblewweds on the freeway it was like a videogame or something and it got real dark real fast at sand hollow, thats why i left early......

about the senkos, i spent some time today trying different lures and presentations, i got nothing on cranks, spinners or finnesse worms, but seenkos i tried every color i had, just to see, and they went after em all.

i did see some caught on cranks and spinners but not many. a guy in a boat caught a ton 6' to 2 feet from shore with small finesse worms.....
[signature]