Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah fishing is getting smaller
[Smile], [#800000][size 4]Howdy guys. Due to the amount of sharing among us fishymen, the Utah fishin' scene is getting a lot smaller. The imputs of Tubedude(jedi master), BLM(the northern wizard), and the rest of us have created if you will a state wide(and more) fishing club. Kinda cool,huh! [/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 4][/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 4]I enjoy checking the posts a couple of times a day for the latest updates, tricks, and opinions on how to fish in a desert. Its dang boring sitting around in a lower leg cast and the only attempt at fishing I've done has been at Lindon boat harbor. I'm going try strawberry weds or thurs, just to see if I can find a way to wrap this leg up in thermal padding and plastic bags in order of making Fishlake on sat.[/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 4]Anyway, I just want to thank you'all for information and entertainment. 20 more days in a frickin' cast. [/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 4]tomegun[/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 4][/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 4] [/size][/#800000]
[signature]
[cool] Heads up, TG. There's a little "get well" package on the way to ya. Hope it helps to make you feel better.

By the way, is there a good story behind the leg cast? Heck, you could tell us you got it by kickin' the [url "mailto:$#@%"]$#@%[/url] out of a PETA rabble-rouser or something. That would probably be a lot more exciting than the real story.
[signature]
[laugh], [#800000][size 3]I was at the ladders with Bryan E, Kent, Don, and the rest of the Yahoo Utahfishtalk gang when I lost my rubber ice cleat while kickin' the ice out of my hole. Then to my surprise a fiendish looking PETA nazi came after me with big stick. This stick had rusty nails sticking out the user end(tetnus anyone). She swung, I ducked, she was ugly, I'm scared I can only run in circles with only one cleat. ,then, I step in the ice hole. I call her an icehole. I go down in a heap struggling to get away. The four inches of starts to crack underneath her(she is still ughly). A pressure ridge opens up and swallows her whole, wimpering I go back to fishing. I missed that ice cleat you see. But, that 19" cutthroat put a Smile on my face ten mintues later. I gave it big kiss and waved ado as it went down its hole back to the club wielding peta orc. To this day 19 days since the "incident", I believe with all heart that fish was running away from Ms. Peta to a better place.[Wink] [/size][/#800000]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]You know what the difference between a big ugly PETA orc and a foxy, desirable PETA princess is?[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]5 beers..........Keep on smilin'![/size][/font]
[signature]
[cool] If you weren't a fellow fisherman, I might question certain aspects of that exciting saga. But, then again, with all those other credible witnesses, who could doubt your veracity.

By the way, did you file an environmental impact statement for the disposal (drowning) of hazardous waste?
[signature]
I believe it !!? Yah, I was there, I believe it !!?!!

Hope things work out for Saturday, Sounds like there will be four of us.
[signature]
[Wink], [#800000][size 3]I fish there for I tell stories(lie). BLM, thats why I gave up drinking. Well, I have more money to buy fishin' stuff,too. [/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 3][/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 3]Bryan, I'm bringing two kids with me. Where do you wanna meet? Orem or theres Spanish Fork and around what time you thinking of?[/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 3][/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 3]49er faithful baby, tomegun[/size][/#800000]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]My whole point........The evils of alcohol![/size][/font]
[signature]
One thing I was taught from my dad,

"Never listen to a one arm man when he starts the I once caught a fish this big story"[Wink]
[signature]