Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the Union Address
[#000080][size 3]It started like this:[/size][/#000080]

[font "Arial"][blue][size 3]Mr. Speaker, Vice President Cheney, Members of Congress, distinguished guests, fellow citizens:

Every year, by law and by custom, we meet here to consider the state of the union. This year, we gather in this chamber deeply aware of decisive days that lie ahead.
[/size][/blue][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 2][#ff0000][size 3]If you would like to have a full copy for yourself or for others send me a private and I will be happy to send it to you. [/size][/#ff0000][/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][blue][size 3]For an in-depth analysis of this Address you can find it here:[/size][/blue][/font] [center][red][size 4][url " http://www.rnc.org/newsroom/rncresearch/...012803.htm"]State of the Union Address[/url][/size][/red][/center] [center] [/center]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I saw it. I think there is going to be WAR before too long. That will make two. But before too long it might be three. Well it looks like the end of time could soon be here. Better get all the fish I can.[/size][/font]
[signature]
You are looking at it just like I did! I hope that last day holds untill we have our get together in April! I want to be able to put faces with all my frends here at BFT when I get called to the other side so we can continue our great never ending friendshep!
[signature]