Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 5-6-06
Fished willard today with Fish4fish and ocean started out trolling the feedlot area got a hit right off but that was it trolled north by the north marina without any action. wind and waves started to pickup so we tried motoring back to the south but the big motor went tits up so we went back south trolling . trolled the south west corner and had a walleye almost to the boat. on the next pass almost same spot Ocean picked up a nice fat wallace going 20" that was all we where able to get today from 8:30am till 4pm
[inline jkjk.jpg]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]Nice wally! Looks like a good dinner back at home with that guy.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Too bad about the big motor....at least the little motor kept you in business. Nice eye ocean!
[signature]
I couldn't buy a bite till about 1:15 pm and finally found some wipers . I boated 6 wipers and 2 eyes .
[Image: Dinner.jpg]

The "W" pick up some in the afternoon and I called it a day .
Video of the trolling back to the marina . [url "http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Hellsangler69/?action=view&current=Willardwaves.flv"]CLICK HERE[/url]
Hang on !! [Tongue]
[signature]
I took my wife and boys out there today, met MGB at the south marina as we were headed out, nice to meet ya! The big "W" was up and water churnin good we only went out just past the feedlot and were heading back when a good swell came over the bow and soaked my oldest boy (he's 5). That pretty much finished the day for us. Oh well still better than sittin at home, or dealing with the irrigation canal. Have to try it again soon.
[signature]
tha was me that yelled dont horse him.we was in the white tropy,we managed 2 wallys a 2 wipers we left before it got that rough.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]From the looks of your video clip I could have sworn you were out on the Pacific Ocean. That would have definitely made me sick for sure! Well at least you got some fishies out of the whole deal.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Nice eye Ocean. I fished willard from 7:30 -3:30. Boated & released 4 wipers the biggest was 20" the others where 16"-18". Good to meet you TrollingFool, I also ran into P4L at the maverik on the way to Willard. Looks like you landed a couple nice eyes also Randy. Going to hit it again tomorrow.
[signature]
Planer boards work ok for ya?

Already scoped out mynew pole mounts and ready to drill the holes
[signature]
HA69 nice pics and vid. I'm begining to think you have too much time on your hands bro. Guess I'm going to have to update my thinking a little. Nice job on the pics I enjoyed all of them.
[signature]
You didn't go sunday too did you . Another white trophy was cruising the same area sunday but they had some big side planers out about 100 foot .
[signature]