Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 5/7/06
I got a suprise today and the pic will show you what I mean,I also got the skunk off my boat and caught 5 wipers and 3 walleye,4 came home for dinner the rest where let go.
fished the SE corner most all day but the bite died as fast as it started,caught the walleye in the same spot I caught the wipers,and all of them where caught within a few hours.except two walleye and one wiper was caught right before I left around 6:00PM.
FNF
[signature]
I hooked one more 19" eye after I talked to you last on the way in going about 3.2 MPH . Nice fatty too . Still can't believe the gill but the pic tells all .
[signature]
I've caught gills in there before. They have been small, and been along the rocks. Can't complain about catching fish, no matter what kind you get.
[signature]
Sorry for the close call Tony, I had to take the controls after that.[blush] Sounds like you had a good afternoon on the pond. We must have arrived at the tail end of the bite because the catching died right before we saw you. Nice looking gill, how big was it and how fast were you trolling when you caught it?
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]Nice report fishinfool. Looks like a pretty fat walleye you got there. About the gill, I have caught some there before but that was a long, long time ago and they were pretty small. [/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
WH2,Man dont worry about it,I dont know how many times I have looked up and theres a boat coming strait at ya,Kind of suprised me too,HAHA.and we didn't tangle up are planners it wasn't that close.

MGB,FishinPro,you guys crack me up.
keep finding the fish,tight lines guys.

fnf
[signature]