Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I get tags for "Tag and Release" ????
I have a question that may tickle your research nerve. I remember chatting with Snook.hooker a while back about tag and release. I know that the South Carolina Dept. of Natural Resources sends tags and all equipment to use them to your door free of charge. I also know that all states are different. I know Paul was interested in how to get tags for Florida and I wasn't able to figure it out; and I searched the web for atleast and hour. I think it's pretty Sad that as much as tag and release it preached, ESPECIALLY somewhere like Florida, it's not made easier to get the items to do it.

This is my question:

Would it be possible to do a little research for each state and get all the info as to how to obtain tags for the purpose of tag and release? This may take alot of time and research, but it would be a great "sticky" for the top of this board. This might also be something that other moderators, administrators, and users alike would be able to give thier inputs and help gather the info to answer this question.

Any state specific info would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]