Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rookie photos...
Got a digital camera lately and am learnin how to post some pics...gonna put a couple up from 2 different trips...nothin spectacular...just trying to figure out how to use this stuff.

the first one is from a bank fishing trip above cheatham dam, the other 3 are from a trip to cumberland city.

cyas
rc
So, who are the folks in the pictures? I like the one from the dam at sunset. I love going there, it is a really nice place to spend a day and evening at. My family and I went tuesday again for a bbq and day out at the right bank. No sooner did we start fishing, it started raining. I ended up building a fire in their nice fireplaces and we would fish between the rain. Finally it stopped completely, the sun came back out and my dad and I fished the white bass till sunset (ended up with 18 nice keepers). Was even a nice day in the park with the rain. I just wish I lived closer so I could do it every day.
[signature]
Hey Carnie
The 'older guy' is my father. The young whipper-snapper is my nephew.

Ya, that park is nice when it's not crowded. I take my boxer down there usually on weeknights( when i can). there are not as many peeps there and she can run around, chase stuff and bark at the moon...lol

cyas
rc