Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warm up 5/12
[font "Arial"][red][size 3]Went to Willard on Friday evening with CBR. Right off the bat I hooked up on a 6 lb bugle mouth on a lipless crank. Fishing was very slow until we started trolling right in front of the North Marina. Using a mid range diver of a very diverse color I was able to pick up 3 wipers which ranged from 15 to 21 inches. then casting the weed beds with a brown curly tail jig i picked up another 22 inch wiper to bring the total to 4 for the day. CBR was able to get a few reaction strikes off a top water popper today too! Hopefully he will post the pictures of the trip on this site too.
[/size][/red][/font]
[signature]
Thanks for posting your report Rob, sounds like you two had some fun. How long did you fish?
Wiperslayer and I were out there today, saw MGB and his partner kicking some wiper/eye butt. Also saw Smokercraft doing a solo and Hellsangler arrived just as we were leaving. With the warm weather that is predicted, it should be an interesting tournament next weekend.
[signature]
did you forget about our date friday night??? I got all dressed up and combed my head and waited by the door for you all night... ohhh well I guess I got stood up again
LOL
DZ
[signature]