Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willar bay 5-14-06
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Spent a lot of time fishing Willard this weekend, seems like i have a little shunk smell around me. I can't buy a bite in there this year.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3] I have tried everything that I could think of and nothing works. Fished friday with BLM and Petty most of the day no activity at all. [/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3] Fished again this morning with my son we were all over the water Deep and shallow. I talked to a lot of folks out there early and wastold that not much was happening today. Man ,was there a full moon that I missed?[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3] Well not giving up, I'll be back out on Thursday and Friday to figure out what heck is going on. Water temp was 63 degrees , marked a few but nothing fantastic. We launched from the North Marina at 7:00am fished until Noon, had to go for Mother's day party. I will find them.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
the moon was pretty big last night.
[signature]
...I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one that goes on slow boat rides dragging lures around Willard bay all day for nothing! (Misery loves company...you are my new best friend today!)
Randy
[signature]
I used to N.ot have E.nough T.ime O.ff to go fishing.  Then I retired.  Now I have less time than I had before. Sheesh.
Dan , sounds like it is a little slow for ya . Hope it picks up for you after the tourney . I just hooked my first 20" yesterday , so I don't have the hot hand out there yet but I have at least hooked up on one each time I went out . I have targeted eyes more than wipers when I go too . I can't believe BLM and Petty didn't hook you up on some fish .
[signature]
Rich wont let anyone on the boat catch one till he did so we got the goose egg also[Tongue]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850]Your are a good man … Dan. The last sentence in our post says it all.

This tournament is going to be an interesting one to say the least. If things don’t change, I will keep two 6 inch wipers and end up in the winner’s circle. I have done very good in the evenings from about 6:00 till 8:00. But this morning stuff I find to be a bit more of a challenge.[/#002850][/font][/size]
[signature]