Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Log Software? Which One Is Best?
[size 1]I am wanting to buy a software program to log my fishing trips, results, etc. Anyone out there have suggestions to which one works best. Would really like one that would allow you to input current conditions and then create a time, pattern and lure reccomendations based on past records. May be dreaming but I bet some smart guy out there has done this. If not any input on reccomendations of any software would be appreciated.

Keowee Bassman [/size]
[signature]
Hello Perry,

Ted Ellenbecker's Fish Buster is a great program, it appears though it may have been a little before its time because his site no longer exists??? It use to be avaiable at [url "http://www.thefishbuster.com"]www.thefishbuster.com[/url] , I know the company who produced it was OmniTech ([url "http://www.4omnitech.com/"]http://www.4omnitech.com/[/url]) and it has all the features you are looking for, if you can't get a copy from them let me know and I will burn a copy of mine and send you the cd.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Hi Mike,

Found Site, Found Link to Fish Buster... But it does not work. Additionally tried to email them and there email [#0000ff][size 1]response[/size][/#0000ff] form reads the letter s as a when you type it in....

No phone number to call....

So if you have a copy you could send me or if you could zip the file and send I would appreciate it!

Thanks

Keowee Bassman
[signature]
Hello Perry,

I have a couple copies as we did some promotion for the product when it launched, send me your physical address to [url "mailto:mgh@bigfishtackle.com"]mgh@bigfishtackle.com[/url] and I will send you the software.
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Hi Mike,

Just checking to see if you had a chance to mail the software.

Thanks in advance.

Keowee Bassman
[signature]
Hello Perry,

Pretty funny you ask, we just had a major shipment of stickers and other promotional stuff go out today and guess what else was in that bundle of stuff? Yes it finally went out today, sorry for the delay.
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
THANKS!

Keowee Bassman
[signature]
Hi Mike,

Must have registration number to launch software. Site not working. Number not on my CD. Sorry to be such a bother but need it to use program. You can email me direct if you like.

Thanks,

Keowee Bassman

[unsure]
[signature]
hey theangler how much are you selling your extra copies of the fish buster for?Basstracker29
[signature]

Hi there KeoweeBassman,

Saw this program and it is cool. Please don't think I'm trying to flame anyone or accuse anyone of misdeeds. I UNDERSTAND you are only looking for a product to buy! Others are kind and happy to share. No problem other than this board shouldn't be the place to exchange copied copyrighted software, if indeed this program is! (heck, could be freeware with a request for a contribution too. It's irrelative that they can't be contacted)

Solution: Private message and or exchange email addresses so there's not a question. theangler is a very kind dude!

Again, I ain't no wannabe moderator,not stirring the pot, just an old, long-ago burned out programmers opinion. No intention to insult, injure or otherwise.

JapanRon
a.k.a.tsurikichi
[signature]