Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willard
thanks guys for the great time, and the great food, even though some of the best got that skunk smell on them there is always next year.
But good thing i did not have that smell on me only for a few hours.
I got up sunday morning and got ready, picked up mom at about 11:00 and headed to willard as my luck would have it, I had not been fishing for 10 min when bam fish on wiper measureing 23.5" about 15 min later another 24 " any how long story short we caught 15 wipers and 11 walleye bigest wiper was 24" and the bigest walley was 22" wow what luck i have, a day late and a dollar short. oh well i will be back next year.....THANKS TO EVERY ONE !!!!!

OH YA TRIED DROP SHOTTING WORKS GREAT, AND SO DOES TROLLING BOARDS NEXT TO SHORE IN 3' TO 5' OF WATER, WHEN THEY HIT THEM BOARDS THAT SHOLLOW, MAN THEY MAKE A SPLASH.....COOL.....................
[signature]
[red][size 3] Thanks Smokercraft, you just helped me figure out what I have been doing wrong. BTW, it was great to meet you at the tournament. If you don't remember me I was the one that had trouble with the water in the boat.[/size][/red]
[#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000]
[#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000]
[signature]