Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kolob Res?
I am thinking of going up to Kolob this weekend and was wondering if anyone has gone up yet? The UT division of wildlife says it is accessible by vehicle and I would like to pull my RV up there. I would love to get up there Get my toon on the water and try and catch one of those keepers (release it of course). Thx in advance
[signature]
Hey vegas

Do you fish Kolob a lot. I've only been up there once. I had a great time. Those fish are huge. I can't wait to get back up there

Trent
[signature]
I try to get up there as much as possible. It is a beautiful place and being from ID I would rather be there then Las vegas. Fishing was a little slow the wind picked up on Fri and Sat couldn't hardly get out of the RV. Sun was beautiful only fished a couple of hours and packed up and came home. most of the fish we caught were in the 10 to 12 range with a couple 15 to 16. The hot fly was olive crystal with a midge dropper. When we were leaving a guy was sticking them with dries. I was jealous and wanted to get back out on the water but had to get home.
[signature]