Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great day to be fishing
[font "Times New Roman"][size 2][Smile]To day was a great day for just being out doors. The fishing and catching was even better. Started out at Echo with two of us catching over 60 small perch by noon. We were fishing just off the boat ramp in 30’ of water with wax worms on any jig.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 2] [/size][/font]

[size 2][font "Times New Roman"] Then we when to Rockport and caught 8 10” – 15” trout from 12 to 3. Fished on the east side 30’ feet of water. I was using about #10 pink foxy jig with meal worm. [/font][/size]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 2] [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 2]Well, time to go fillet the fish and fix dinner. [/size][/font]
[signature]
WOW!! F.W. Sounds like you guys made the best of a great day, While I was working today, I steped uot for a second and Man-O-Man was I wishing I was fishing.[Smile] Glad to read your post, you helped make my day.[angelic]. I can"t belive this warm weather for Jan. Looks like between the perch at Echo and the nice size trout at Rockport, you guys had a sweet time.
[signature]
Oh Yea. If any one plans on going to Echo or Rockport, take a 10’ - 12’ board.
[signature]
Great report FW, sounds like a blast!
[signature]

Nice day Mr.Waters! Boy it would be nice to have the winters off.
Those pink Foxee's will be hard to come by real soon,since they are discontinueing.
[signature]