Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wheres everyone fishing this memorial weekend?
I havent decided where to go this weekend.I am thinking about camping out up fairview canyon and fish the lakes up there or hit fish lake or even camp out at yuba.So where is everyone else going to be this memorial day weekend?
[signature]
Somewhere on the south slope of the Uintahs, I will be fishing more malted beverages out of coolers than I will be drowning worms. But I am sure I will do some fishing.
[signature]
Fishing in the Yard there is no way you will catch me out there on this weekend
[signature]
[cool]Unfortunitely I'll be fishing in a bucket of paint, painting my new pad[pirate] dreaming of reeling in big wipers and catfish[unsure]. Oh well, the sooner I get the new home chores outta the way, the sooner I can fish the rest of this summer. Can't wait to get my tube out to Lincoln Beach to get towed around by some big K's. Kittie spawning season is just about upon us...
[signature]
The Berry.
[signature]
[Wink]Wyoming[Wink]
[signature]
scofield on friday.
[signature]
It is the Idaho opener, but since the steams are still blown out I will probably settle with some stillwater just across the border.
[signature]
I will be out on willard pursuing catfish cant decide
if i am going to drift or take out the old butt pad and
go out on the dike over night
[signature]
I might take a evening trip to fishlake saturday with my bro, dont know for sure yet
[signature]
I also hope to fish across the border. We want to try Daniels while we are camping at Belmont Springs.
[signature]
Depending on the weather I'm gonna try to make a run up to E.C., see if the slimer action has picked up.
[signature]
I heard things picked up in East Canyon near the river inlet and outlets.
[signature]
Saturday morning we're hitting Silver Lake Flats for some BBQ meat for dinner. Then we'll be doing something else on Monday, not sure where yet though.
[signature]
I will be hitting Joes Valler Resevoir for some Splake. I would love the wife to finaly get a fish we could mount.

Headed to the Berry to catch some nice Cutts and get a few chubs for the splake.
[signature]
Sounds nice, went there last weekend, that is if your talking about American Fork Canyon above Tibble. I caught one fish and It looked like a golden trout crossed with a brown? I dunno, was nice up there though, have fun!!
[signature]
[reply]
Sounds nice, went there last weekend, that is if your talking about American Fork Canyon above Tibble. I caught one fish and It looked like a golden trout crossed with a brown? I dunno, was nice up there though, have fun!! [/reply]

Yeah, thats where we're going. I didn't think the gate was open at the parking lot at Tibble yet, at least thats what the station said when we called the. They said they didn't open that gate until Memorial Day weekend. Did you hike up there?

We're hoping to catch enoug trout to BBQ for 4 people, last year we camped at Little Mill camp ground and drove up there, we all limited out then. I cought one brown, the rest were bows. Nice time was had by all.
[signature]
They did not tell you the truth bud, we were able to go up the dirt trail right below the campground (which is where we stayed). Silver Flat road was open, there were lots of cars up there. The gate which goes up towards the Mineral Basin (Pittsburg Lake Etc.) was also open, they were all open except the gate which goes from American Fork over to Sundance, they still have that one closed, but will probably open it this weekend.

So what do you use for bait at Silver Flat???? How do you bag so many of em?
[signature]
Strawberry
[signature]
I will be fishing another gin and tonic out of the kitchen at bear lake!
[signature]