Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WILLARD ON SUNDAY 28th
Went out to Willard on Sunday. The weather was not great when we arrived, was cold and windy! Got out at about 10:30, and found calm water near the dikes. We trolled for some time and I got one Wiper in the boat, trolled for quite awile after that with no hits, then we really got into them on the East dike near the silo's, the wind was blowing against the dike and I believe this was pushing the shad in this direction and the Wipers were stacked up on this side, we caught at least twenty fish and had a great time regardless of the weather. We really had a mix of weather from hard wind to where the water was almost glass smooth. Overall a great day on the water. Were there any fellow members out there on Sunday? Everyone have a great Memorial day!! John R.[Smile][Smile]
[signature]
Thanks for the report, i Will be out there probably thursday.
[signature]
I'll be out tomorrow afternoon for a bit. I'll be on VHF 78, in a Hewescraft. Hope to beat the tourny guys to the fish.
[signature]
Single main, no kicker. Wink
yea me and my brother was out there on sunday about 12;30 and caught 11 wipers in about two hours and the wind came up stronger and we had kids, so we were off the lake by 2;30 ,we was in a green tracker you probably seen us ,it was an awesome day for fishin,for the ones who dared to come out.i have had better warm days on willard but the fishin cant get to much better than that.our kids had a blast,they are still talking about it.,are biggest was 3.8 pounds and 24 inches,how about you?
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]Way to go Johnny! Looks like you guys had a great day fishing, even though the weather wasn't as cooperative. Sounds like your gonna have to take me out to Willard and show me how to catch some wipers soon. Hope work was fun today[Wink][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]