Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard results
I spent most of the day on Willard yesterday. Caught 4 nice wiper, and a nice 5.5 pound Walleye. Pretty slow overall though.
[signature]
Sounds like a great Wallace! Were you in a boat, or fishing from shore?
[signature]
Welcome.

You mean slow like a 8lb walleye would have pulled you faster or slow that you didn't catch enough fish. Heck some days Im lucky to go home with diner.
[signature]
welcome to the board
nice report. where's the pictures? [cool]
[signature]
Man are we getting spoiled. Gotta have those pics LOL
[signature]
Must have a pic of an eye that size![Wink]
[signature]
I cannot express how much i enjoy readin reports from willard bay. It is, without question, one of the most enjoyable places to be on this planet when the sun sets or rises. I miss that place greatly..thanks for sharin.

cyas
rc
[Smile]That would most likely take big fish honors in this weekends tournament. That fish was most likely around 25 inches. I know there are bigger eyes in there but the larger ones are getting harder to come by. If the DWR gets their way in 2007, the 20 in. size restriction is going to be removed that should really help.[mad]
[signature]
Hard to say. I don't remember what the big fish was in the last couple of tournaments. It was a big Male. Pretty healthy too. Big shoulders.
[signature]
Thanks for posting your report Qua and welcome to the site. I agree with Packfan, an eye that big was at least 25 inches, nice fish. Did you take any pictures? What were you using for the walleye? WH2
[signature]
"[size 1]That would most likely take big fish honors in this weekends [/size][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?do=post_reply_write;parent_post_id=264976#"][green][size 1]tournament[/size][/green][/url][size 1]". [/size]

Packfan, [size 1]W[/size]hat kind of tournament are you talking about? Is there a fishing tournament this coming weekend?
[signature]
I was using a silver shad crank bait that was a fairly deep diver. I was trolling at about 2.5 mph in about 16 feet of water just about a quarter of a mile SW of the entrance to the north marina. I did take a picture of it and if I can figure out how to get it posted, I will.
[signature]
There is a two day walleye tournament June 3rd and 4th get more info at utbass.com, I'm not sure if Cliff has quit taking applications or not.
[signature]
I was in a boat. Caught him on a silver shad crankbait(fairly deep diver).
[signature]