Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard
Picked my dad up in the marina at 6:00am. We first started casting to the shore caught 11 wipers between 6:00 and 9:30 am. We then trolled until 11:30 and picked up another five Wipers one walleye and one catfish. We caught our fish casting jerk baits and Maniacs. Trolling we caught our fish on rapala's shad raps and rattle traps just about everything. But it wasn't to bad of day on the water, except for the bugs. Met utbass in the marina it was good taking with him. Utbass let me know how you do on the Wipers.
[signature]
Thanks for the Report Brian. im going out to willard tomorrow i hope i can do half as good as you did.
[signature]
Thats some good numbers Skeeter you have that place figured out. I will nominate you as the willard master.

Thanks great report.
[signature]
I hope that you have a magic bug lotion for Willard. My son and I fished there Saturday morning for a few hours. We boated 4 Wipers and a Bizillion bugs.
Good luck as your fishing marithon goes on.
[signature]
I am definitly no willard master. I have them figured out right now but who knows what tommorw will bring. Plus I could never take the willard master title from you MGB. I am just fishing in your shadow. You are the true master.
[signature]