Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
heading out!
well, im heading for flaming gorge for about 10 days. should be great! hope you all get out and do some fishing too! talk to ya next week!
[signature]
Good luck bro! I hope you catch almost all of them, leave just a few for the next round of anglers.

Two days ago I went to the offshore here in SC, but didn't catch a thing.

Now i'm thinking about going to Santee Cooper River tommorrow and seeing about some monster Flathead action. Daddy likes him some big flatties.

Make sure and get some pictures. Measure your fish, we'll see who rains victorious in total inches. Only measure one days worth though, lol, i'm only going for the afternoon. [cool] I have a feeling the fishing isn't going to be very good with all the rain we've been having. I don't know alot about fishing Santee, but I know they've got some big fish.

Good Luck partner, I hope you catch a bunch!
[signature]
Have some good fishing and can't wait for the report. I lived in Rock Springs for a year and never fished the Flaming Gorge once, don't know why either. Fished the Green River from a canoe several dozen times and many of the lakes around there. I even had the chance to work at the Flaming Gorge Dam, if it wasn't so remote from good shopping, I might have or still could work there one day. Pretty country. I think my Lund would be very happy in those waters.
[signature]
well, im back... and feeling pretty good after such a long trip. weather made some days a little tough, but for the most part it was alright. not dynamite fishing, but good enough! now to start planning my next trip! hope all has been well in my absence here. i'll read through and see what youve all been up to.
[signature]
Alright is better than my previous fishing trip. Alteast you caught something.

So...........What all did you catch? You got pictures?
[signature]
we caught some kokanee, lake trout, rainbows, and a few smallies. pictures? i dont have a digital cam. (so it will be awhile before i fill a roll of film)
[signature]