Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 6-5-06
Fished willard today with geezer and lunkerhunter2. got a late start and didnt get on the water till after 1pm trolled the feed lot area and was able to pick up 4 walleye and 1 wiper on 4 different lures lost several others on there way to the boat. got off the water about 6pm water skiers where starting to get thick. was good fishing with you two.
[inline brodywalleyte.jpg]
[signature]
You would have done better if I was there [Tongue] DA NA NA, NA NA NA
[signature]
bearclaw was out there i think he said he caught 13 wipers and a couple walleye.
[signature]
So far you've been on a roll this week! Keep up the nice work.
[signature]
Ditto! It was great meeting and fishing with Geezer and what about the call i made on the 4th walleye? Pretty good huh? Anyway it was very hot but very few bugs and nobody got heat stroke and had to jump in! Although i almost did.
[signature]
I like this report better than your last one. Thanks for taking it easy on the wipers.

Way to go guys!
[signature]
funny thing is i think ive only taken home 2 wipers all year and i cant even remember when i caught them
[signature]
I'm proud of ya Jason.
[signature]
My son and I also fished Willard Monday afternoon. We boated 8 Wipers but no Walleye. All were returned for another day. I am now on a quest to find and catch the elusive Golden Eye!
What are some suggestions for tackle and how to fish for Walleye?
[signature]
I never target walleye. i go after the wipers and get walleye. well have to hookup again and fish willard this time
[signature]
My son thinks that Wipers bite better in the afternoon that in the morning. What do you think?
One good thing about afternoons. I don't have to take a vacation day to fish!
Let me know when you are going back to Willard and I will try to go with you again. There are many things that I still have to learn from you Sensei![Wink]
[signature]
ill let you know. i might be going out tomorrow
[signature]
I can't go Wednesday, but still would like to try another day.Thanks, Dale.
[signature]
Well, looks like you got done good by willard standards... I am conspiring with another employee to work for me tomorrow so I can fish the bay wednesday thursday and saturday. For sure I'll be there thursday and saturday, so I HOPE to run into you and say hello... I'll be on the tracker with the bft flag and the giant window sticker.

Hey, I'm calling out on all of you Wipers, walleyes, and even more wipers, here I come to put the hurting HURT on ya![Tongue]
[signature]