Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2006 Utah Fish Stocking Report
I thought eveyone would find this useful. The 2006 (so far this year) stocking report is now available (finally).

You can see the report by [url "http://www.utahfishinginfo.com/fishstockingreport.php"]clicking here[/url].

The report is supposedly going to be updated about every 2 weeks, and the DWR is giving me the data as they get it, and I will be updating this page as I get the data from them.

Enjoy!
[signature]
Wow! Did you see the number of kokes in the Berry!
[signature]
What!! no rainbows[Sad]
[signature]
I thought the exact same thing. If they don't plant the rainbows and there is no protection on them they will soon become very scarce. There is simply way too much angling pressure at the Berry to support that. Hopefully there is something planned for later in the year or there will be a whole year class of bows missing in the equation.

Brandon
[signature]
wow 88300 tiger trout in yuba?

huh wonder what happend to the walleye idea? [crazy]

well they will ether feed the pike, or get big and fat like the rainbows that are in there..
[signature]
I wouldnt mind a few big fat tigers like the bows in yuba, but i sure am missing the walleye action there.
[signature]
I was surprised not to see Scofield on the list.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]I kinda miss the eyes in Yuba also. I have a feeling that they won't be coming back soon. Looks like the pike are going to be the major predatory fish there. Either way, I don't mind it, it just means more toothy critters to chase after.[cool][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
They did plant it with Tiger Trout late last year. I think they might be limiting it because the stuff they're doing with the dam.
[signature]
They planted some June Suckers in Utah lake. How would I target these?
[signature]
lol. don't bother. I'm sure the walleye already ate them all.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]I'm sure you can probably catch them with just a plain ole nightcrawler fished on the bottom[Wink].[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Well they have to feed the waleye don't they.....[sly][sly]

[signature]
Why don't they ever replace the bass that get taken out of the local fisheries?
[signature]
Yeah I did, guess the minnow population is dwindling at the berry. Now the DWR is feeding the cutts kokes. I have to wonder what the survival rate is going to be.
[signature]
It kind of makes you wonder if the DWR was just blowing smoke saying that they would replant the walleye
[signature]