Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry's Pictures
Here are a few pictures from opening day at Henry's.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=16571]
This is a picture of the boat sunk by the State Park that I mentioned in my report. A guy at the boat ramp told us we were crazy or stupid(or something to that effect) for launching a boat under the conditions. We had seen and fished in worse at Henry's.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=16572]
A closer look. Notice the light is still on.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=16573]
My first fish of the day. A fat 23" hybrid. My brother took this picture about 10 minutes after we started fishing.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=16574]
Picture #1 of my biggest hybrid of the day.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=16575]
Picture #2 of my biggest hybrid of the day. This is the fish that I mentioned I caught on a crank bait in my previous post. It was exciting watching this fish jump 3' out of the water right behind the boat right after hooking into it. It was also a relief to finally land a good one on a crank bait after loosing a couple big ones that broke my split rings last year.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=16576]
Picture of a colorful cutt I caught.

Even though the weather was bad and we only had about 4 hours to fish it was worth it.[Tongue]
[signature]
Great pics Brian! thanks for sharing!
[signature]
Those are sweet fish, great pic's. I was looking at the first pic of the boat sticking out of the water and I thought it was one of those monster trout jumping.[shocked]
[signature]
Thanks for the kind responses. I also posted some bragging pictures from Lake Powell on the Utah board. I'm going to fish Ririe for a few hours this afternoon. I'll post a report later.
[signature]