Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Bay 6-12-06
[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 4] Woooooohhhooooooo the Skunk is finally gone. Fished Willard Bay this afternoon with Bearclaw and we had a good day. We launched from the North marina around 2:30pm not much action in there, was rather nice.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4] Proceeded to one of the areas that BearClaw likes to hunt in, started to put lines in the water and BearClaw had a Nice Wiper on before he could get his Boards put on. Then as he was letting his line back out and before he could get his boards on again I had hooked a really nice Wiper ( first of the year ).[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4] We had caught several catfish not worth photos and let them go to grow up later. BearClaw landed a nice Walleye about 3 1/2 lbs. that we let go also. Shortly after that I landed small Wiper, so in all AFDan52 2 Wipers, 1 Catfish. BearClaw 6 Wipers, 1 Walleye, 3 Catfish. [/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4] Water Temp was 73 degrees and I believe that we were trolling at 2.8- 3.0mph. I had a really good time fishing BearClaw today as always, good company and good conversation. Thanks again BearClaw for a Great afternoon and for helping me be rid of the Skunk. You da man.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Strong work you two! By the looks of things, it was a great day to be on the water.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 4] It was really nice until we started to encounter the Moron patrol, they were out in force as usual. But no major problems .[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
don't you two work anymore?
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Excellent. Nice lookin' fish, but cain't say much for the two guys in the pics.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Good report and good pic's.. I have to agree with Pat tho' in that I cant say much for the heads on those two fellers holding the fish! Damn perrrty boys. [Wink]

BTW,,, leave some for the rest of us will ya because I'm still Wiperless... ARG!!!!!!!

Way ta,,,,
[signature]
great report, looks like you had a very successful day. great pictures. thanks for sharing [cool]
[signature]
As always, it was a pleasure sharing the boat ride with ya Dan. We'll have to do it again soon. I sure was glad to see you ditch the skunk, its all down hill from here. Good weather, great company and only a few moron encounters to which we turned the other cheek. Petty- I forgot you were at work or I would have sent you a text to rub it in a little[Wink].
[signature]
Great report and great pictures!! I hope to be up there on Sunday, but I have to replace my throttle cable first. Went to Rockport last Sunday to get the family out on the boat and never made it off the ramp, had no throttle, major bummer. But I will fix it tomorrow and we should be on the water Sunday. Have a Great Day!! John R.
[signature]
Good job and I am so jealous. I have not been out fishing sense the wiper tourney. I am about to go mad because of it. Anyways glad to here teh skunk is off.
[signature]