Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Causey with the kids (6-13)
Had the chance to spend some fishin' time with the family today up at Causey. We only fished for a couple hours (kids have such a nice attention span), and we managed to land a few fish. My oldest daughter caught the most...darn kids[Wink] Was a lot of fun. We fished on the skullcrack side with bait under a bobber. I did catch one decent tiger on a spin-a-lure...they need to put more tigers in there, and less of those puny little splake! The Tiger was nice and plump, and the splake were skinny little snakes! I personally don't like splake...they need to plant them in lakes where they will put some meat on their bones. My oldest also caught one pretty little cuttbow. The lake is still full, but is a little murky. The South Fork is running very nicely right now. Just a little color in it to provide some camo for you sneaky fly/spin anglers! Here are a couple of pics of our adventure.
[inline causell.jpg]

[inline causgirls.jpg]

[inline caustig.jpg]
[signature]
Awesome!!! I need to get Jason up there with my little boat and do some huntin!
[signature]
He knows some good places to fish up there. It is nice to fish in a small boat. I need to get the toon up there for some more action with the kokes.
[signature]