Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volunteer fly fishing program in Yellowstone
There is a volunteer flyfishing program in Yellowstone that is looking for fishermen (or women) to flyfish in Yellowstone. I just got back Thursday after spending 2 days fishing the Gibbon River. I didn't catch any fish but it was one of the best experiences in my 9 month flyfishing career. The flyfishing knowlegde you receive is worth the trip. The guy heading it up is named Tim Bywater and he has been with the National Park Service since 1965. If you want to know anything about fishing in Yellowstone and you want to give back to the sport this is the trip for you. They will pay for your entrance into the park and put you up in either a bunkhouse or a campsite. The only thing you have to pay for is food and your fishing license. I highly recommend it. Give Tim Bywater a call at 1-307-242-2422 and tell him Janet sent you! Happy fishing and TSThompson thanks for the Weber report.
[signature]
sounds fun,the Gibbon is a pretty river. The Buffelo hang out all around you as you fish.
[signature]
cool i will call him this week i never fished up there thanks javierSmile maybe father John will go!
[signature]