Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Dell
Went up to Little Dell for an hour last night. 3 nice cutts biggest was 19 inches. They have posted no parking signs all along the highway on the east side. You have to pay to play now. Does anyone know if you can still park on the west side of the road and walk down to the lake without a ticket or fine?
[signature]
I've never been to little dell, but hoped to do some evening fishing after work this summer. Too bad to hear about the no parking signs. It sounds like you have to pay a day fee or something like that. Hopefully the money will go to improve the area. I don't mind paying if I can see the results of the fee, like in Millcreek. Do you know how much you have to pay now for an evening of fishing?
[signature]
The fee is only 5 dollars but the gate closes at bout 8 oclock for letting people in (Or at least is was last night) and then the other gate closes for letting people out at 9PM. So late night quick trip fishing plans become hampered.
[signature]
You can park in the upper parking area of the recreation area (next to the guard shack) and walk in for free.
[signature]