Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deer Creek SassyBassin' report 6/24/06
[crazy] Things were out of control as far as skiers and boat control goes... doesn't matter how far away the skiers are, they make waves that gets you close to the rocks no matter how well anchored your boat is. Not to mention the occassional skier getting too close and having my cousin wave that "police badge" to the offending boaters and skiers to keep them away which works pretty good. LOL

Boy, it was bass whackin' time tossing wacky stuff at them and those bass have grown well! One bass had a huge crawdad inside the mouth tryig to get out along with the Senkos...

They sure fight just as hard as their 'nelle family which makes it all the worthwhile. Average size about 12 to 14 inches, with one topping at 17 inches. I noticed other boats fishing were just catching trout while bass was on fire... just about every cast just within the shoreline's mudline. It was a awesome day with minimal winds and lots of sun.

Deer creek is just way too popular for recreational boaters which makes fishing pretty tough for trout. (that's ok with me as I dont waste my time on those slimers and its your time that you are wasting LOL) Bass tend to hug close to structure which makes for easy fishin'
[signature]