Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burbot
What does a burbot look like?[crazy]
[signature]
[url "http://www.seagrant.wisc.edu/greatlakesfish/burbot.html"]Click Here for Burbot[/url] . I just did a google search .
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]If you catch one you'll know for sure.[Wink][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]It's one ugly mutha!!![/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Ugly maybe, but I bet its mom dosen't think so. On the other hand one tastey fish. Fried in butter and garlic you will think you are eating something special (red hard shell). So catch and eat as many as you can.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 4] Damn, that fish has UGLY written all over it , LOL[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Yup, but I have heard the same about the taste. Does anyone have a proven tactic to catch this fish? If so, please share... I wouldn't mind adding another notch on the fishing rod. [Tongue]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 4] I have some previous experience with Frag grenades, LOL[/size][/red][/font]
[signature]
LOL.... Let em sink to the bottom, yank hard on the rod to pull the pin and grab the net... it only takes em 30 seconds or so to come up. Hell, probably get yourself some nice macks that way too! [sly]
[signature]