Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It arrived?
My new Raytheon L470 fishfinder arrived yesterday! It has everything that a fisherman would need, except for one thing -- someone in Spain (where it was manufactured) forgot to put a transducer in the box! Sure glad I wasn't planning on using it immediately; however, it would have been nice to be able to at least install it, so that I could take a day off from work and head for Bear Lake if someone posts a favorable post.
[signature]
ARRRGGGG. How annoying! That drives me crazy!! Did you call them?? How long will it take to get you one?
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Hola, Senor! Como esta?[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Install it and make your own favorable report! You could wait weeks and miss some kick butt fishing! Get out there, catch fish, and take names![/size][/font]
[signature]
[Wink] [#800000][size 4]So did my Bill Dance "EZ HITCH". The problem is all the lakes are in a solid state.[/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 4][/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 4]Is it spring yet? tommy[/size][/#800000]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Bear Lake is open water. It may have a skiff but nothing a boat won't get through. I'd be up there except I promised to finish my remodel project this weekend.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Si, (one of about 5 Spanish words that I know). There is 3 inches of snow on my boat right now, so give me a break. I guarantee that I will be putting a hurt on those macks soon at Bear Lake, and repeatedly thereafter. Somehow, installing a fishfinder without having the main transducer on there just doesn't sound like it would work out too well? Hey BLM, have you caught those fish so many times that you have named them? I assume that is what you meant when you wrote "and take names". In answer to Teroy, they are closed until Monday.
[signature]
Curious?Why did you order it,Thay sell them locally?

[cool]
[signature]
To save money.
[signature]
what did you get it for online,I have a L365 for years now and like it alot,wished I would have got the 470 but could afford it at the time,

thanks for any info.

tony
[signature]
I replaced my L365. I got the L470 from Reed's Sporting Goods for $389.99 (delivered) with side looking. It would have been $299.99 without side looking.
[signature]
My replacement fishfinder arrived today! This time it includes the transducer. Happy day, it will be installed this afternoon. Watch our Bear Lake macks!
[signature]