Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly Godess
Did you ever find your chrominid box ???
[signature]
What? Did I miss you somewhere? This weekend?[cool]
[signature]
You were at 24 mile weren't you ?
[signature]
So you wittnessed me going postal?! How embarrassing. Fly box was at home in S.L.. and the reel I couldn't find was right where I put it in my fanny pack from the lodge, but for some reason I couldn't see it Sat. Not a good day for me, but, I did get into a lot of fish. Just had to improvise. Pokymon and Evil Ash were with me and I know they would have liked to say hi.
There were 4 pontoons on the water when we got there, were you one of the two by the dam or one of the two toward the middle?
Ah, I didn't even notice your face but, you were walking by me when I came back to the truck for my box weren't you.
And why didn't you tell me to shut up and chill out!
Dang, that is twice we have been right next to each other and I still don't know what you look like.
[signature]
I was sitting on the toon trailer that looks like it brings it's own cheerleaders ( bleacher benchs) while you rumaged thru your truck.
You seemed a little on the heated side so I decided I'd wait until next time. First impressions and all you know (0:
[signature]
Trust me, I could have used the distraction.
I got back from the Lodge Wed. evening, took all my gear and put it in the Van and we headed up to Pocatello Friday. So, I was upset that I couldn't find my LA spool with type II on it (The English LA and the line not cheap even with my discount).
While I was guiding Tuesday on Rock Creek, I turned my fanny pack around to get water for my client and my bag was wide open. Thought I lost my Lodge fly box, but it was still there, so when I couldn't find my spool, I thought it fell out. I checked the pack when we got back home yesterday, and there it was in the pocket I put it in.....HOW DID I MISS THAT!
Just everything was going wrong Sat. and the heat just added to my frustration, but, really am I a lot of fun....just ask me LOL
Next time for sure.
[signature]