Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central Utah Lakes
[unsure]Are there any good lakes that are located in central utah besides utah lake,strawberry,and yuba? It seems all the lakes everyone talks about are all up north from where i live. Willard 3hrs,bear lake 3hrs, the gorge 4hrs.I don't mind the drive it's just when you don't know what you are doing and don't catch fish and your kids are dissapointed because they didn't catch anything it really isn't worth the drive for the dissapointment.[pirate]
[signature]

Hi Ocean
Fish lake is on fire right now.
Huntington Tiger trout are fun.
Electric lake is hot ,check out previous post.
Scofield can be good.
I keep hearing about kersherm,kesherm(not sure how it is spelled)
[signature]
Its koosharem res. never fished there it's on the way to fishlake. Last time i passed by there last summer water was so low it looked like a pond. Kinda nervous when it comes to ice fell through my first time out ice was 4inches thick brrrrrrrrrr!Do you happen to know how thick the ice is there? Maybe i'll head down there sat. afternoon with my kids.
[signature]

I defnitely could have spelled that 10 differnt ways.Sorry I haven't heard the thickness.
[signature]
I'm quite certain that they poisoned Koosharem last year and replanted it. Any fish in there would still be small. Consider going to Lost Creek, Echo, Rockport, or Electric Lake. In the warm weather months you have a lengthy list of choices down in your neck of the woods (I grew up in Payson.).
[signature]
you want the best bite in central utah right now?? then go to electric lake it is a bit of a walk if you dont have a snowmobil but well worth the time and efert.. the cutt's are runing about 13" to 18" but fun and you can catch all day long.. i am going up this morning and will let you all know how the fiahing is when i get back [sly] from the fuzzyfisher----------------fish on
[signature]
Koosharem was poisnoned last summer. If they manage to get any water in it this spring the fishing should be pretty good by July.
[signature]
Steve, I see you found the site, its good to have you on board.
We look forward to seeing your post and I know you will like this site, it's got a lot of good things going on. WH2
[signature]