Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grass is always greener
How many of you wish it were a different time of year? Right now I can't wait for it to be fall or ice fishing this winter. This winter I'm going to want to fish open water. For me it seems like the grass is always greener in another place or time. Except for in the fall. There are just too many different fishing and hunting opportunities in the fall.[Smile]
[signature]
Yes I agree, especially since thie weather has been so hot in the afternoon. Hard to keep the energy up. Of course my feet in a cool lake sure does help.

I hope I have better luck at Magic res this year ice fishing, I struggled there last year.
[signature]
I like it just like it is. Live each season to the fullest. I spent the last three days in the boat on Bear Lake with 76 degree water. But of course the fishing did suck without downriggers. I tried jigging morning and evening with no luck.
[signature]
It has been pretty hot lately, which has slowed me from going fishing. But if it was winter, then I'd be whinning about the cold. So I'll just enjoy and hope for some good fishing when I finally do go out. Hopefully next week after I return from Washington.
[signature]
Only 30 more days 'till September. I wish I could take the whole month off, I would hunt and fish everyday!...only 30 more days....
[signature]
Likre I have always said . It's all practice until the fall and then the games begin. But I sure enjoy the practice. Doing a scouting trip this weekend into the Boulders in So.Utah. An extemely enjoyable scrimmage to say the least.
[signature]
We are thinking Uinta's to get out of the Heat, but after that storm yesterday, we might rethink. That storm did major damage in the city, I can't imagine being up in the mountains with all the flash flooding.
Sucks, we just bought a trailer from my Brother in-law, haven't got the title yet to licence it and storm predicted for this weekend. I WANNA FISH! I have been guiding all summer, and great to get clients into fish, but do I get to......NOOOOO! My weekend off I get this crap.
[signature]