Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot Sunday...
Got up at five am and let the dog out and notice it kinda hot and humid. Buddy just pulled up and ready to go tubing. Got my stuff and load up the truck and took off. Stopped for a quick breakfast at McDonalds. Arrive at the lake at six fifteen and found tubers were already there and beat us by fifteen minutes! Ah lake is just nice temp with very light winds that early in the morning. Buddy made the first cast and bam he land a 13 inch bass. By an hour he had four fish to me none yet. I was trying different lures to see what works. Test the jigs that I got from TubeDude and nothing yet, maybe the gills didn't get out of bed yet, I must be too early. Back to the old bass spinners, start catching one after another and beat my buddy by a fish more than he got. By the time it was ten thirty and he had to be someplace at eleven and had to leave, there were two other tubers leaving too. We asked how we all had done the morning's fishing, they did ok only five bass, sounds like we all were in the same limits. One more guy pass me by on the way to the other side just said hi. He had the rod holders just like TubeDude and TubeBabe and had five rods ready. Two more tubers were coming in and they asked my buddy how did he do and he told them all he caught were bass and those guys said yuck! They aren't a bass guys but BLUEGILL guys! Those guys have all the set up like TD and TB on their tubes! I notice almost all the tubers out there had the Fishing Buddy depth/fish finder (I have one and so does my buddy) with them. I stayed on for one more hour and it was just getting too much heat from the sun and temp so I got out. Nice day and the lake got glassy by the time I got out. I manage to catch one bluegill on TD's jig just about fifteen minutes to quitting time.....
[signature]
[cool]Good report. Maybe those guys with the tricked out tubes were lurkers on our forum.

z~
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Good report. Sounds like a fun day on the water.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Are you still happy with the fins?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[size 1][#0000ff]""Are you still happy with the fins?""[/#0000ff] [/size]
[size 3]Aw, Yes! I keep them right at my bedside and ready to go!!!!![Smile][/size]
[signature]
MMMM who might they be? We gotta set something up and I might spot one of them off this![cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Keeping them beside the bed is okay...on your side. Just don't wear them IN bed, unless you are really kinky.[/#0000ff]
[signature]