Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new guy
hey y'all,

southerman here, mainly a trout fisherman, interested in southern utah fishin ' . . .

thanks!
[signature]
Welcome to the BFT site southernman!!! We have a few guys here that are also from the south and I'm sure the will jump in to greet you as soon as they see this post! There are a few guys here that also fish the south a bit, so I'm sure any questions you have can be answered quick!

I look forward to your future post and reports from the South!

Teroy
[signature]
thanks alot teroy!
[signature]
Welcome southerman,

We can use some more fishermen & fisherwomen on the site from the south.
[signature]
[Tongue]Hey good to have you onboard! Im from the way south .Im from 200 miles north of the most souternmost part of the good ol USA! Can you guess were that is? Good to have ya here in utah![cool]
[signature]
hmmmmmm southern most point in U.S. is key west i believe, if youre from 200 miles north of there you fished okeechobee alot, huh?

sm
[signature]
Don't worry about the texan. They rarely admit they are wrong and that anything of any importance is located or happens outside of texas.

(At least that's what every texan I have ever met seems to think[Tongue])

Anyway, I was just wondering if you have had the chance to fish Minersville for rainbows lately. Before I had to move to the "northern metropolis" I would consistently catch huge bows there. I'm just pondering a trip down there at ice off and was wondering if the low water/recent treatments has made it any better. Again welcome to BTF!

[angelic]Hey, no offence to Texans intended! Lived there for 3 years and loved it!
ahahahaha you caught my trick, man that buoy was heavy! my johnboat about swamped . . . twice!
[signature]
havent been to minersville since last spring . . . i guess its not a state park anymore, beaver county runs it now . . . ill give a report when i go next time, probably march or so . . .
[signature]