Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still around. Just life.
I am still around though not at large.
The last few months have been incredibly chaotic.
As I am sure some of you are aware of, we minions here in Queens have had power issues, cable internet issues and all sorts of other inconveniences. These last two months have only served to reinforce my counter-urbanization philosophy.
On top of this was a solid helping of work. However, dispite how disparaging this may all sound, my wife and I have managed to fish almost every weekend for the last two months and have had tremendous success.

About the job I am busy with right now:
It's a short feature animation I am doing.
I used Tube Dude as my central character's name and I thought it was perfect (hope you don't mind TD).
It involves a hapless fisherman hooking into a half-ton handfull.
Here's a peak at the two characters:
[Image: fishee.jpg]
[Image: tubedudepond.jpg]

-ABT-
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Welcome back to the playroom. We were wondering about you. Glad you have maintained enough of your sense of priorities to go fishing as often as possible.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]No worries on the authorization to use me as a "role model". That feller is a handsome cuss. Please keep us up to date on your progress. Also, I need your okay to use that character as my new avatar. Lovely.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]As you can tell, we have abolished the "mouse-over" advertising nonsense so we can play freely again.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
There will always be time for fishing. When I am dead they will have to pry the rod from my cold flat tube.
Thanks for the permission and naturally you're welcome to use him in your new avatar.
Give me your email addy and I'll send you a larger pic so it can be more editible for you.

P.S. Nice to see the mouse over goodie is gone.

-ABT-
[signature]
ABT!

Good to have you back! We missed you and were afraid that you weren't coming back after the inline ad snafoo.

That pic would indeed make a spiffy avatar. Too bad Tubedude beat the rest of us to it.

Let us hear more from you when you get your electricity sorted out.

z~
[signature]