Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some more Electric Cutt's
we went up to E-lake again today and did great good fishing and not to cold ether (this time)..got there about 10:00 this morning and started catching fish right away.. just about any thing tiped with worm was working[sly] from the fuzzyfisher------------------fish on[Image: SORE9571CustomImage0865447.jpg]
[signature]
[Image: SORE9571CustomImage0874907.jpg]and hear is one i got on a glow jig tiped with worm the fuzzyfisher----fish on
[signature]
Could you please post some directions to electric lake. I have never been there, although I think that I have heard it is down in the Hunington area??? Thanks for your help.
[signature]
[Image: SORE9571CustomImage0901310.jpg]and here is another one jiging a 1/4 oz glow head and worm
[signature]
Right on fuzzy fisher! Looks like someone is in the running for the power auger!
[signature]
[sly] yeah i am going to give it a shot.. but the pic with the perch i got yesterday did not turn out to good all black and cant see the fish[Sad] but i did get this one.. and the fish is still in the frezzer (bait for fishlake)[sly]it is hard to take a pic by your self.. the fuzzyfisher-------------fish on [Image: SORE9571CustomImage0839472.jpg]
[signature]
Tell me about it . I haven't got to many pics of ice fishing because I been by myself . Even my Strawberry pic I submitted awhile back I used a tripod and a camera with a timer and didn't have time to pick up the tape measure . I want to get the trout back in the water , so be it .
[signature]
thats one of five eligable fish that can be entered in the bigfishtackle ice fishing derby,

here is a link to the contest

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=20098;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;"][size 1]Enter Big Fish 2003 Ice Fishing Derby Here !!! [/size][/url]
[signature]
hay davetclown would it not be two fish that are eligable?? the rules say "two other optional fish not the same type above one point per inch" and the 14" and the 14 1/2" cutthroat are not a-- bluegill,crappie,or perch...thay are however two difrent kind of cutthroat one is a bonneville cutthroat and the other is a bear lake cutthroat.. there are bolth kinds in the lake i was fishing..
[signature]
Electric lake is about 15 to 20 miles up fairview canyon.. you have to drive to the dam to be able to get to the lake if you go to the back side you will not be able to walk to the lake it is about 4 to 5 miles of 3' snow but if you have a snowmobil you can get in that way or at the dam.. hope that helps from the fuzzyfisher----------fish on
[signature]