Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My fish finder arrived!
Yeehaaah! My Hummingbird PiranhaMax 15 is here! I can't wait to play with it on the weekend.
I am dying to see what it does for my fishing success rate, particularly on deep water.
[cool]

-ABT-
[signature]
Yay! We want to hear a full report ABT. With pics![cool]

z!

[signature]
[reply]
Yay! We want to hear a full report ABT. With pics![cool]

z!
[/reply]

I promise you a well illustrated novel![sly]

-ABT-
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I eagerly await...with bait on my breath (or however that goes).[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Just be mindful of BFT's bandwidth allotment. Don't blow our quota for the next year.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
LOL. You should be a stand-up chameleon.

-ABT-
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Then I could become a lounge lizard.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I've often been told that I should be on TV. Then they could turn me off.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
My dad always told me he wished I came with a remote so he could have hit "mute" when I was a kid.

-ABT-
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I have sometimes fantasized about having a "keyboard of life"...especially applicable to kids, spouses, pets, jobs, driving and all other sources of irritation and aggravation.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]That keyboard would definitely include UNDO, DELETE, ESCAPE, EDIT, RECYCLE, ENTER, SHIFT, MOVE ARROWS, CONTROL, etc.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I'm sure everybody would love to have that kind of control over life in general, and that each of us can think of some other buttons to add. I know I can.[/#0000ff]
[signature]