Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where to go for 1 day in slc????
so i usually am able to fish northern utah about twice a month even though i live in vegas(i am however lucky enough to fish souther utah ALOT!!!! dont be jealous) cuz im up there every other weekend but this year i haven't been able to get on the water all that often. its been a good 2 months since i was out on the water so i'm not all that familliar with how it's goin up that way. what's gonna be my best option for a sunday morning float tube trip??? i usually am partial to jordanelle for some smallies and am also very fond of deer creek. also kinda wonderin about rockport??????? any info for a productive fishing trip??? last time i got out on jordanelle i broke my best friend(my fav pole) and i havent caught a fish on my new one yet. i think it's cursed, my old pole is haunting me...........[mad]
[signature]
If you're driving, how about stopping off at Sand Hollow? If not, my choice would still be Jordanelle. I would choose Pineview over Rockport or Deer Creek. There's allways Willard but that's tough for tubing success.
P.S. I lost my best pole and reel at Willard a couple of months ago.[unsure]
Leaky
ya i'm driving but i fish sand hollow nearly every weekend. this has gotta be in no. utah so i can go with my buddies in slc. i think jordanelle is calling my name. it's always been my favorite place, that is untill i moved to vegas and discovered sand hollow........

sucks about the pole man.....i know how a feel
[signature]
Whatta ya mean "tough for tubin success?" [sly]
[signature]
Well. I can't argue with your choice. Just got back from Pineview and for what it's worth, (probably not much[sly]), and was trying a new area on the north side. About the time I got to it the wind picked up and I turned around and fished back along the shore, since I'm just doing my half day thing, Well. ended up with 9 cookie cutter 14 in. smallies and a Tiger that jumped sky high and then sounded to break off my 6# line. I'll take those 14 in guys any day, all day long. Good luck at the J., post up. [Smile]
Leaky