Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scofield 7-1-06
When tubing and flyfishing on scofield saturday, was a very good day in my book. Caught 9, buddy caught 8 (including 2 tiger trout) on olive and black woolly buggers, and a few may flys on top. The biggest one was 3-4lbs, however there was a guy that caught one, while i was next to him (he didn't have a net, i had to net it) that probably went 25" and 5-6 lbs, big ol fat rainbow, the guy that caught it is in the float tube you see in the background. I did not get a pic of it thought. Im heading back up tomarrow. I will let you know how it is.
[signature]
Sounds like a pretty good day up at Schofield! Thanks for the report, and welcome to BFT.
[signature]
Nice work and thanks for the report! Maybe there is still hope for that lake. I sure hope so!
[signature]
went back up this morning, to the same area, not as great of a day but wasn't to bad, my bro got 2 i got 4 and my dad got 6. bigest was about 18" 2-3lbs and then caught a couple that were 18" but not near as heavy. Here are a coupld of pics.
[signature]
great report and some nice pictures also.
thanks for sharing [cool]
[signature]
[cool]Welcome to BFT/Utah, DeadI! That's the first report I've heard of anyone catching one of those 80,000 tigers that were planted in '05. I was beginning to thing that the cut's and bigger bows ate them all up... I probably won't make it up there til ice on (since it's one of the first to ice up, that's about the only time I hit that place til the berry ices up-where the BIG trout live...)
[signature]