Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcliff
Went to the rockcliffs this morning and met someone from BFT right away.He was nice enough to show me what he was catching perch on last time he was there and he also told me where to try fishing. I can't remember your name but Thanks again.

I caught lots of small perch. I also caught 8 chubs but the highlight of the morning was catching my first small mouth. It was 2.5 pounds 16" long. Everything was released to try again another day.
[signature]
Frozenover what were you fishing in? I was there today too. I was wondering if there were any BFT members there. Small mouth are always fun to catch when you are perch fishing. Pikeman GO FISH
[signature]
yeah it was good meeting you... We ended up catching about 30 or 40 small perch... It wasn't anywhere near as good as it was last week but we still had fun... I think if you go at night it is better.. I hope to try it againg at night... Aaron
[signature]
I was in the green fishcat pontoon.
[signature]
so pikeman, what were you fishing in??? I saw frozenover, we met on the ramp... I was in a blue pontoon boat with a buddy and his kid.. by the way my wife is making fun of me right now she says we are worse than little girls...
[signature]
Well thats pretty funny. I wish I was a little girl, maybe I could stay up a little later on Saturday night and reply back. But that must be the old man in me get up early and go to bed early. I was the guy sitting at the tree stump with the maroon crestliner. I caught a zillion 3-4" perch. That's pretty bad when your biggest fish is a couple of chub. I met with a gentleman on the bank and his son and daughter. I gave them 101 fillet lessons on the boys 2 8" perch. I also shared with the ever famous Panco recipe for cooking fish. ajensen83 you came in the same time I did. Then I seen your buddy bringing his young fisherman in. I waited till you guys were done with the boat ramp. I asked you if you could give me a couple of feet so I could back to the ramp. Remember? Speaking of little girls I wish I was a little girl with good eye sight and a better memory. So don't be afraid to wave big when you see me with the big rusty Ford. Pikeman GO FISH
[signature]