Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Labor Day Weekend
Had to let you know what you missed Dry Rod.
Got back this afternoon. Water temp was in the higher 50's. The lake is turning over right now so very murky and ALOT of vegies in the water, weed were high. Hot afternoons with Friday being down right windy, a breeze on Sat. and calm on Sunday.
I use P-LINE 6lb. flourocarbon on each and every fish below.
The brother in law got lucky coming in with this bad boy.
[Image: HenrysLakeBFT6.jpg]
Reports weren't good on the fishing, but Saturday morning, headed for Staleys. Slight breeze (sweat shirt weather) I hooked into 5 fish from 18 to............
Here is some of the nice fish:
[Image: henrysLakeBFT1.jpg]
[Image: HenrysLakeBFT7.jpg]
[Image: henrysLakeBFT3.jpg]

Well, I am not sure on exact weight length or girth, but I swear he was in the 20lb range. I am 5'8" tall so you take a guess at it!.......

[Image: HenrysLakeBFT4.jpg]
[Image: HenrysLakeBft2.jpg]
[Image: HenrysLakeBFT5.jpg]
And of course, release WHAT WAS I THINKING
[signature]
great pics...great time on the water! WTG [Smile]
[signature]
Nice pictures and what a great fish you landed. Was the lake very crowded as by the looks of your pictures it does not seem so?
Congrats!
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Wow by the looks of your catches no doubt that you all had a great time. That dude could probably tow you around the lake given half a chance. Nice pics too. Didn't know that you had a toon too.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Thanks Dry Rod. Yes they did pull me. The lake is about 20+ feet at the deepest point. It is a large shallow lake with a lot of weeds specially right now. It is turning and the water is very murky. Water temps were 58 to 62 degrees so the fishing was a little slow. This guy was caught on Intermediate, fast strip in 12 feet of water so i think hew was around 5 ft deep.
As far as pontoon, that is pretty much all I have. I have the Cardiac Canyon which is the one in the picture and an Adventure Outdoors Echo. I rarely use my SFC anymore.
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Don't know why I thought that you had a tube. Oh well tube B or not tube B.[Wink][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
HA, ha, ha Is that anything like "tubeB, tubeB, tube"[cool]
[signature]