Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Dell 9/9/06
My son and I fished Little Dell on Saturday morning from 8:15 to 11:30am. We fished out of the kayak. The fish finder showed alot of fish in the area near the Inlet. We trolled and jigged. My son caught 4 cutts from ranging from 14" to 19". He lost two at the yak. I was mostly the motor and fish releaser. It was a nice day to be out in the yak with my son. The water temp was 66.5.

We talked with a flyfishermen who had caught one Cutt and a shore fishermen who had caught 2.

Tincanfsh
[signature]
Thanks for posting your report TCF, I bet it was great spending time with your son, even if it keep you from catching any. What worked the best, trolling or jigging? WH2
[signature]
Hey WH2,

It was great to get out with my son. I don't mind at all letting him bring in all the fish. I catch enough fish when I go by myself that when it's him and I ,it's his turn.

Trolling a crankbait worked best. We jigged for about 20 minutes from the yak and 10 minutes from the shore and he caught one.

Tincanfsh
[signature]
Billy, sounds like you and Jr. Tincanfsh had a fun day of fishing.
[signature]
Little Dell should really be picking up in a bit. It does really well for me there in October.
[signature]
Can someone tell me where Little Dell is?
[signature]
THANKS FOR THE REPORT,HAVE TO GET UP THERE WITH MY PONTOON
[signature]
I'm planning on heading up there on Saturday for a short morning trip if the weather isn't too bad.

Tincanfsh
[signature]
I would meet you there,but it sounds like bad weather in the forecast!
[signature]