Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 9-13-06
Fished willard this evening with Bearclaw headed out of the south marina about 5pm but not before running over i mean into OLD COOT talked with him for a minute and we where off to find some boils. trolled over to the feed lot and found one boil but by the time we got to it it had ended casted into the area anyway and bearclaw hooked up on a nice 22" 4lber was a hog trolled alittle more in the area till some nitwhit in a yellow boat kept bothering us asking questions i casted over by him and almost hit his boat. bearclaw latched onto another wiper and it was a good 18". got a call from COOT on the radio and he came over and joined us shot the bull for a bit then left. even though i didn't hook up on a wiper it still was a good night out on the water
[signature]
Crazy boils in the [size 1]channel. Thats where I was, only got two but still was fun. Tommy[/size]
[signature]
Guess i shoulda went to willard and not E.C. Oh well, we still caught a few.
[signature]
It was nice to get back out.. As usual, Jason made sure we had plenty to laugh about. He kept casting his 1 oz. lure at old coot and some other fella in a yellow boat. [sly] What a character.
[signature]
guess your lucky chad that you where in the same boat[Tongue]
[signature]