Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah flotilla, 9/17/06?
I suddenly find myself with a kitchen pass for Sunday. I'm thinking of getting the 'toon wet....anyone want to join me? I'm thinking Pineview.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Looks like Sunday will be one of the better weather days for a few days...but, I am committed to helping at the kids pond at the State Fair. It will be the last day and they usually have a lot of activity.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]This weather should get the tigers growling.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[black][size 3]Hey JamisJockey,[/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Are you still up for Pineview ? I might be able to join you(although, I have not gotten my toon all together yet(maybe today), or I might have my tube up and running by then). Or, I could even tangle from the bank and be perfectly happy. Let me know if you still have your hall pass or still have room.[/size][/black]
[signature]
As of this morning, I'm up in the air. My baby and wife are both a little ill, so I've got to keep an eye on how they do today, as well as the boy. I'll probably have to make the decision to yay or nay this evening.
I had to steam-clean curdled milk vomit out of the stairs this AM...Id rather be fishing!
[signature]
The wife and baby are still sick, so I'm not going to be able to stray from home for very long tomorrow. I'd better ride my bike, anyways, it's only two weeks to 'cross season....
The 24th is starting to look promising, though, more to follow when I confirm a babysitter for the day.
[signature]